Monday, September 25, 2017

Peter Pan Story Thumbnails



Here you can compare staging and posing sketches to final film frames. These little thumbnails were done based on the storyboard, but with final cutting and continuity in mind.
Everything is worked out and ready to go into final production.

What is kind of interesting to me is to see that Tinker Bell, stuck in a key hole, is framed by an oval shape outside the drawer, and by a square inside the drawer. This makes for a more clear cuts. The audience registers oval outside, and square inside.













5 comments:

  1. In my opinion, Tink was always best as a selfish, emotional fairy. Forget the talkative “friends forever! <3” nonsense.
    Thank you for this! I will share this page with friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't seen that picture of Alice as a super-hero since The Dream League.

      Delete
  2. This scene of Tinker Bell getting stuck in keyhole now puts me into mind of a similar scene in a Marily Monroe-film. So although the rumor about Tinker Bell and Marilyn Monroe has been debunked, this similarity with Gentlemen Prefer Blondes where Marilyn gets stuck in porthole still baffles me

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
    Manchester

    ReplyDelete