Wednesday, May 17, 2023

A Recent Mushka/Sarah Sketch

 


I still draw characters from my film MUSHKA occasionally. In order to show my gratitude to certain artists who contributed so generously, a special sketch seems appropriate.

There recently has been another mention regarding MUSHKA in Variety magazine. In the article I talk about my fabulous experience at ANIMAYO, the animation film festival in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. It was truly an honor to head up the voting committee for the best animated short films.

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/animayo-oscars-animation-andreas-deja-disney-1235615346


5 comments:

  1. Whenever I see a drawing I ask myself if Milt or Frank or Ollie woulda liked it. For different reasons, I'm pretty sure all three woulda liked this one. [More than any other animator, you can really tell when Andreas BELIEVES in a drawing --- his drawings come from the heart so he can't fake drawing characters he doesn't believe in---and it's obvious he really fricking believes in these two characters].

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just sorry those 3 guys [and let's throw Walt in there too] aren't gonna get a chance to see Mushka...
      Well, maybe they are.....

      Delete
  2. Ich mag den starken Ausdruck des Gesichts und der Körperhaltung sowohl bei Sarah als auch bei MUSHKA! 😊
    Danke fürs Posten! 😊

    ReplyDelete